Friday, December 21, 2012

Cheddar Bay Biscuits

I love Red Lobster's Biscuits.  I could eat them all day long.  They are so yummy and surprisingly easy to make.  When I was in high school one of my friends worked there and she gave me this simple recipe which is fantastic!  Super easy, simple to make, and incredible tasting!



Cheddar Bay Biscuits
2 cups bisquick
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp dried parsley
1/2 tsp old bay seasoning
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
2/3 cup milk

  • Mix all the dry ingredients together in a medium bowl until well blended
  • Add cheese and milk and mix until a soft, sticky dough forms
  • Lightly grease a cookie sheet and drop 12 equal sized dough balls onto the cookie sheet
  • Bake in a 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown
I've seen many variations out there, but these are by far my favorite.  They are perfectly seasoned and are sturdy on the outside yet delicate and light in the middle.  Yum!

Below is the nutritional value per biscuit.  This recipe yields 12 biscuits.

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 38 g
Amount Per Serving
Calories
108
Calories from Fat
43
% Daily Value*
Total Fat
4.8g
7%
Saturated Fat
1.9g
10%
Cholesterol
6mg
2%
Sodium
354mg
15%
Total Carbohydrates
12.9g
4%
Sugars
3.0g
Protein
3.2g
Vitamin A 2%Vitamin C 1%
Calcium 8%Iron 3%
Nutrition Grade B-
* Based on a 2000 calorie diet

Nutritional Analysis

Good points
Bad points



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!