Monday, April 2, 2012

Top Five of the Week

Well it has been another busy weekend in our home.  I don't expect things to slow down any time soon either.  I will do my best to keep up with recipes and what not, but now we are house hunting on top of all of our other activities.  It seems my time is just getting thinner and thinner.

I am sure once we find a home, move, and get settled things will get easier.  However, we just started looking so who knows how long it will be before we find a place.  Hopefully it will be soon because I am definitely ready to be in our own home again.

Anyway here are the top five from last week.  Looks like some good ones to so if you missed them make sure you check them out!


1.  Greek Salsa Chicken


2.  Oven Roasted Greek Potatoes


3.  Homemade Dishwasher Detergent


4.  BLT Salad


5.  Pasta Carbonara

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!