Monday, February 6, 2012

Top 5 of the Week

Sorry this is late, but I figured I could get my vehicle plates and be home to post the top 5 this morning.  WRONG!  We were sitting in line for vehicle inspections and one of the axles broke on the Jeep so that had to be brought in.  At least we were able to drive it in and get it taken care of right away.  And we did get both plates for our vehicles so that is also a plus.  I was hoping to post some more tips and recipes today as well, but I will be a little tied up so for the time being here are the top 5 posts from last week.  As always you can either click on the link or the picture to read the full post.


1.  Spent $85.40 at Hy-Vee


2.  $25 Sam's Club Gift Card Giveaway


3.  Crunchy Cheesy Chicken


4.  Lemon Chicken Spaghetti


5.  Pizza Pasta Salad

1 comment:

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!