Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Printable Grocery Coupons and Freebies 1/3/12


I have put together a list of freebies and printable grocery coupons that I have found today.  Just an FYI my new way of shopping isn't going to be using too many coupons anymore.  I will only be printing what I know we will use which is only about 4 or 5 coupons out of this entire list.  This will save me on ink, paper, and wasted time IMO.  I know many people like to have as many coupons as possible, but I am really getting away from that.  I am not concerned if I can't get a box of snack crackers for 20 cents or a cereal my family will not enjoy for 50 cents anymore.  The only positive that came out of couponing for me was the ability to donate more items.  However, I began thinking about this and is it really beneficial to be donating processed foods which are high in fat, salt, cholesterol, etc???  There is little to no nutritional value in most of the items i was finding "deals" for so I am going to work on cutting back on these types of foods.  I still plan to donate, but I want the food to have substance.  Just as I do in my own home.  The important thing is to find what works for you, your family, and your needs.  I am still working on that and trying to perfect the best possible solution for my family needs.

Coupons.com
$0.50/2 Kraft Shredded Cheese
$0.50/1 Cinnamon Toast Crunch
$0.75/1 Muir Glen Product
$0.50/2 Chex Mix Products
$1/1 Tostino's Pizza Stuffers
$3/10 Smart Ones Products
$0.50/2 Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks
$1/2 Ziploc Bags
$0.40/3 Campbell's "Great for Cooking" Condensed Soups
$0.40/3 Campbell's Condensed Soups
$1/1 Bear Naked Products
$1/1 Soft Scrub Product
$0.75/1 Barilla Pasta Sauce
$1/2 Campbell's Kettle Cooked Soups
$1/2 Renuzit Pearl Scents
$5/1 Purina ProPlan 6lb or larger Dog Food
$3/1 Purina ProPlan 3.5lb or larger Cat Food
B2G2 Purina ProPlan Cat Food
B2G2 Purina ProPlan Dog Food

Red Plum
$1/2 Hefty One Zip Bags
$1/1 All Laundry Soap
$1/1 Surf Laundry Soap

SmartSource
$1/1 Roman Meal Sandwich Bread
$1/2 Hall's Cough Drops
$0.75/1 FiberOne Cereal
$0.50/1 Cinnamon Toast Crunch
$0.75/1 Multi Grain Cheerios
$1/5 Totino's Party Pizzas
$0.60/3 Totino's Pizza Rolls
$0.50/2 Yoplait Greek Yogurt
$0.75/1 Yoplait Light Yogurt with Granola

B1G1 Skinny Cow Products (Click the get Nestle Coupons link)

$1/4 Rice-A-Roni or Pasta-Roni

Free Sample of Lipton Green Tea with Superfruit Taste

Free Sample of Naturally Fresh Deodorant

Free Sample of Puff's Tissues

Free Sample of Zapzyt Acne Treatment

$1/1 DiGiorno Pizza

Don't forget to find My Road to Savings on facebook and twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!