Saturday, January 28, 2012

Dum Dum Tree

Well I am sure everyone has seen the cute little lollipop tree on pinterest by now.  I knew as soon as I saw it that I would be making one.  Last week I picked up a super cheap flower pot at the thrift store.  I painted it, wrapped a pretty ribbon with a simple bow, stuck half of styrofoam ball in, and then filled it with dum dums.  My daughter is going to bring this to school on Valentine's Day along with her Valentine's S'Mores.  Once I get one made up I will post that too :)



All you need is a flower pot, dum dums or other types of lollipops. styrofoam ball (I used a half one that was slightly bigger so it would rest just inside and not fall all the way down), and any other embellishments you desire (spray paint, ribbons, stickers, or whatever else you can dream up!).  To get the full tutorial on how to make this incredibly cute, easy, and affordable lollipop tree head on over to Meet the Dubiens.  You can also find tons of other great crafts there too!

Find My Road to Savings on facebooktwitter, and now Google+ so you don't miss any tips or posts!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute idea!! I am sure kids would love it! Thanks for sharing at my party :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!