Thursday, December 22, 2011

Printable Grocery Coupons 12/22/11


There are some great printable grocery coupons that I found today. I am especially excited for the Honey Bunches of Oats one. We love that cereal in our house and I am sure I will find a great deal on it soon :)

$1/1 Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal

$1/1 New Skin Product

$1/1 Dermoplast Product

$1/1 A+D Product

$1/2 Skittles or Starburst Banks

$1/1 Freschetta Artisan Crust

$0.75/1 Ban Antiperspirant Deodorant

$2.50/1 Bon Appetit Steam Baked Meal

$2/1 Benefiber Product

$1/1 Bayer Advanced Product

$1.50/1 Desitin Soothing Rash Bath Treatment

$1/1 Lifesavers Retro Mint Tin

$1/1 Palermo's Pizza

Not sure if I will be on to check coupons for the next couple of days. My dad is coming into town tomorrow and we are surprising the kids...they are going to be so happy to see papa! And then of course it will be Christmas Eve and Christmas so I will be spending time with my family, eating lots of goodies, and just enjoying the holiday. Hope everyone has a Very Merry Christmas!

Also, don't forget to find My Road to Savings on Facebook and Twitter to stay up to date on coupons, deals, and tips for saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!