Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Printable Grocery Coupons 12/20/11


I know I have been MIA when it comes to passing along coupons and savings lately, but it has been a crazy last couple of days.  Unfortunately I do not expect things to slow down anytime soon, but now that my daughter is out for break I am hoping to get some time in to stay caught up.  Here are the printable grocery coupons I have found today:

$0.50/1 Hostess Frosted Devil's Food Donettes

$3/2 John Frieda Enhancing Hair Care Products

B1G1 Free Sunbelt 8-ct Box Granola Bars or Fruit Grain Bars

$1/2 Holiday Peeps

$1/2 Ghirardelli Squares Chocolate

$0.55/1 Borden 1/2 Gallon Milk

B2G1 Scotties Tissues

$0.99/1 Coke Zero

$1/1 International Delight Coffee Creamer

$1/1 Kashi Pita Crisps

$3/1 24-ct or larger Zantac

$1.50/1 Van's Natural Foods Product

$0.50/1 Carla's Pasta

Free Sample of Frizz Ease Smooth Start Repairing Shampoo and Conditioner

Free Sample Kleenex Cool Touch Tissue

$1.50/2 Food Should Taste Good Products

Free Essence of Beauty Hand Cream

Whew!  That's my round-up of coupons from the last couple of days...I will try to be better about staying on top of them :)

Also, don't forget to find My Road to Savings on Facebook and Twitter to stay up to date on coupons, deals, and tips for saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!