Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Hen House 52% Savings


Loving all the frozen veggies I got with minimal cost.  I should be set for a while on veggies (fresh, frozen, and canned).  We are stocked up well :)

1 - French's Worcestershire Sauce
I completely forgot to bring my $0.50/1 French's Worcestershire Sauce (would have made it free after it doubled!)
99 cents (both the 10 oz and 15 oz that says 50% more are on sale so watch the tags and read them closely!)

1 - Sara Lee Classic White Bread
$1.79

2 - Cheetos Jumbo Puffs B1G1 (My kids will be very happy!)
$3.49 or $1.75 each

2 - Wild Cherry Diet Pepsi
1 - Mt. Dew
$9 or $3 each (must buy 3 to get the extra $1 off taken at register)

4 - Birdseye Steamfresh Frozen Broccoli $0.79
2 - Birdseye Steamfresh Frozen Corn $0.79
2 - $0.75/3 Birdseye Steamfresh Varieties (print limit reached??? I am not finding it anymore...)
$3.24 or 54 cents per bag

Total Spent:  $18.51
Total Saved:  $19.66
Percent Saved:  52% (not bad for only 2 coupons!)


Don't forget to find My Road to Savings on Facebook and Twitter!

2 comments:

  1. Great job on the Birds Eye veggies. I wish I could get them cheap! Thanks for sharing your savings at Pounds4Pennies this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the steamfresh veggies! We always try to keep the freezer stocked up on them so I was really happy to see that deal :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!