Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Desire to Save!




I am so excited to shop this week...my goal is to be under $60 for the next two weeks!  I think it will be close, but I have my trips all planned out and am happy to say that I have my desire to save back!  I will be hitting all the grocery stores...Aldi, Price Chopper, Hen House, and Hy-Vee.  Can't wait to see how much I save and if I can keep my goal.  My list consists diet pepsi (of course), milk, eggs, bread, and lots of produce (apples, pears, grapefruit, onions, potatoes, carrots, green pepper, cucumber, and salad kits).  Fortunately I bought lots of meat, noodles, and cheese last week so I won't need to buy anymore for a few weeks.  Hope everyone is saving money and enjoying it!  Stop back to see how I do tomorrow and don't forget to find My Road to Savings on Facebook and Twitter so you are kept up to date with all my savings and coupon finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!