Saturday, May 21, 2011

Some Deals, Freebies, and Coupons =)

I know I have been majorily slacking about posting deals, but the last couple of weeks have been crazy.  I expect the next couple of weeks to be more normal, but you never know right?!?  My husband has been interviewing with a department out of state and he is still in the running so hopefully he will be offered a new and exciting opportunity.  We are excited, nervous, and anxious all in one.  I know it should not be an excuse for me slacking, but my husband is such a big help with the kids that when I had to do everything including work and shopping it just wiped me out.  You single parents are AMAZING for everything that you all do!  Anyway, I went to Target this evening to get some printer paper (been out for almost a week!) and some crafts for the kids to do tonight.  I decided to check out grocery to see if there were any good deals and there are a few notable deals.

99 cent Turkey and Cheddar Lunchables with Fruit
$1/1 Lunchables with Fruit
Free Lunchables!  (I had my coupons in my purse and picked these up)

$2.04 Lunchable Sandwich Combos (6.7 oz)
$1/1 Lunchables Sandwich Combo
$1.04 these have a Jell-O or Temptation and a Nabisco snack included (great deal!)

$1.25/1 Carnation Breakfast Essentials

$1/1 Snuggle Liguid or Sheets

$1/1 McCain Frozen Potatoes

3 great Stouffer's coupons found HERE
$1/1 Farmer's Harvest single-serve entree
$1.50/1 Farmer's Harvest Family Size
$1.50/1 Stouffer's Sautes for two 

$1/2 Aunt Jemima Products (Watch the video to get coupon)

$1/1 Purex Complete Crystals

B1G1 Athenos

A couple of other sites with great coupons
Campbell Kitchen
Cooking with Kraft
Kraft First Taste
SnackPicks
Kellogg's
Vocal Point (I have received many freebies and high value coupons from them for reviewing products)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? I'd love to hear from you!